NOTICE - You have reached the ETLB Archive. You cannot post messages here, only view or search the archives.
If you are looking for the active BBS check here New ETLB BBS
SAFE FLYING! - Alan

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

ETLB Squawk Board

For Sale: Tandem Airbike Kit, bunch of TEAM plans, Z-miniMAX Project, Tail Kit, Rib Kit etc.

Posted By: Eric Farewell> Ison Aircraft lover, Owner Eros...
Date: Tuesday, 25 September 2001, at 7:46 a.m.

I know I'm not supposed to put stuff for sale on this page, but since this is all related to TEAM/Ison, I decided it should be ok, so here goes!

TEAM TANDEM AIRBIKE KIT FOR SALE! CHECK THIS OUT!! .. A FINISHED TANDEM .. Almost New Kit with all availible options incl. the prefabricated metal fittings! Wings are about 40% completed. Assembly plans ARE included! No Engine Or instruments, Ison Dealer has WAY to many projects and too little ambition :-) Retail value is $9,300 Plus freight, will sell for $7,500 Plus Freight! Contact Eric Farewell, Owner - BASE LEG AVIATION located Lake Wales FLORIDA USA. Telephone: 863-605-2836

TEAM Z-MAX PROJECT FROM PLANS ASKING PRICE SLASHED!! This is a TEAM Z-miniMAX project from plans the fuselage is approx 40% complete, right at the stage where you decide what model you want it to be... HiMAX enclosed or open cockpits... This project is for sale at a Price of $350.00 including the plans set of your choice! Contact Eric Farewell , Owner - BASE LEG AVIATION, located Lake Wales FLORIDA USA. Telephone: 863-605-2836

Also Availible:

TEAM 1600R Plans, NEW! $120.00

TEAM Max 103 (1030R) Plans, NEW! $120.00

TEAM Wing Rib Kit, NEW! $200.00

TEAM Tail Kit, NEW! $200.00

Please contact me if any of you are intersted!
Eric Farewell, ULFlyer86@aol.com 863 605 2836
~Eric

Oh, FYI none of these items are in ANY way affiliated with Al Martz or Wagner

Messages In This Thread

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

ETLB Squawk Board is maintained by Alan D. Jones - Hi-Max N566AJ with WebBBS 4.00.

The Photo of the Moment

The photo of the Moment

Go to the ETLB Home Page